The Information collected by viracore.com
We collect the following data from you:
a). Personal data. These include:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Payment details (e.g. credit card details).
Viracore.com and its sub domains (viracore.website, viracore.org and viracore.network) collect personal information when you sign up for our services. When you access viracore.com or otherwise provide viracore.website,viracore.org and viracore.network with information or during purchase/subscription process, which you agree to provide the information accurately.
b) Usage data (usage data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
How viracore.com and its sub domains use your data
We use the information that we collect from you for the following:
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Providing and managing your account and/or subscription(s).
- To customize the website for you.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events that we offer which are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- Handling payment.
Viracore.com processing of your personal data is in our legitimate interests and is necessary to provide the service to you and to continually improve it and the content available through it.
Information that you provide to viracore.com
The information that we collect on or through our services may include:
- Your account information: your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone and number. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your communications: Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products)
- Your transactional information: If you make purchases through our services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under “Payment Card Information.”
We use the information that you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our services, and to personalize your experience while using our services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Submission, storage, sharing of Personal data and confidential information
We respect your privacy and understand the salient and confidential nature of the information that you provide. We assure you that all the information supplied to us will be held privileged. However, there are times that we may disclose your information to third parties. Some of those instances include:
- To the extent necessary for the purpose of providing the service, the personal data which you provide during the registration process may be transferred to third parties who we engage from time to time to provide us with any services or facilities which we use for the purpose of administering the business and providing the services to client.
- Law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating crimes, address fraud, by a subpoena or court of law, to prevent violation of terms of service, security issues, protection and safety of users or for other security matters permitted by the law.
Please keep your confidential information and password away from third parties. Please note that viracore.com and its subdomains will not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the Confidential Information or Other Information that you voluntarily share.
It is your responsibility to protect your username and password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk.
If you notice your account has been breached, please inform us of it promptly. In the event of any change, modification or alteration in viracore.com operational activities, such modification or changes will be brought to your notice promptly by posting such update on our website or through an email update.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal data may be retained for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
The personal data that you provide when registering with us shall be retained until you ask us to delete it.
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service; or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Once the retention period expires, Personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications. In other words, we offer you the chance to “opt-out” from having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions, when we ask you for this detail. When you register on the website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Privacy policies of other websites
We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to this website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your confidential Information and other information.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your confidential Information or other Information available for viewing by others online through this website, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, viracore.com shall not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the confidential information or other Information that you voluntarily share.
Security/protection of your information
We appreciate and value the information that you share with us and we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information [such as credit card data], that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Assignment of Rights
For any question about this privacy, kindly contact us on the following:
Telephone no: +1 807 697 2873
Email: [email protected]