As we near the end of March, we’re reflecting on all that the month held. So many parts of life are at odds with others, and this time in particular has been a reflection of that. We’ve grappled with the fact that tragedy and joy can exist at the same time, that there’s more nuance and contrast in our daily lives than we may always realize. In today’s post, we’re taking a look back at some of the things that captured our team’s attention on the internet this month.
1. One journalist shares the story of their journey out of Ukraine.
2. Three easy Trader Joe’s meal hacks that are well worth making.
3. Grace Atwood shared her Charleston apartment tour! It’s a beautiful example of how to add character and personality to a new-build home.
4. Do you ever have trouble getting your flower arrangement to stay in place? Say goodbye to your flower arranging woes with this classic florist trick.
5. I sped through The Silent Patient, a gripping psychological thriller, this month. It’s not a new release, but if you haven’t read it yet, I’d recommend it!
7. Looking for something to watch this weekend? Two members of the W&D team watched The Lost Daughter this month and found it deeply riveting and moving.
8. I tried this body (and scalp!) scrub recently and love it. It smells heavenly and does a wonderful job of gently exfoliating.
9. Need a pep talk? This hotline offers words of encouragement from kindergartners.
10. This eclectic home tour showcases bold colors and beautiful velvet furnishings.
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source for revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.